Autonomy Control Systems, or ACS for short, is an organization existing in the virtual world of Second Life. Its purpose is to support and serve those people who play constructs (that is, robots and other humanoid machines and toys) and those who enjoy playing with constructs. ACS is owned by Alexander Chelton (mrchelton) and is managed by his android JulieDoll (brattle).
BIG NEWS: The ACS Website has moved! Since early 2015, our current information can be found at
Please keep up with us there.
The key interests that ACS was designed to support are:
1. Control and ownership. If you’re turned on by the idea of being able to control someone completely, or having someone else control you completely, then ACS is for you.
2. Robots and dolls. If you like the idea of being, having, using, or playing with a machine or toy designed to look and act mostly human, then ACS is for you.
3. Consensual non-consent. If you like the idea of other people controlling your avatar without regard for your avatar’s consent or preferences, or being able to control another that way, then ACS might be for you. (We do require that *players* be treated with respect.)
4. Transformation. If you like the idea of transforming someone into a construct, or being transformed yourself, then ACS might be for you.
5. Sexiness. At ACS, most constructs aren’t just fun and useful – they’re sexy, too.